Wedding day brows....
During the wedding planning, brows are sometimes overlooked. However, defined brows can make an incredible difference to your look on your wedding day. To help you take the stress out of bridal brows, we have created some tips for the perfect brow…
- A few months before the big day, put the tweezers away and allow your brows to grow. This may mean that for a few weeks your brows will look a bit crazy but it will be worth it in the end.
- Book in with a brow expert. An experienced brow therapist will advise you on what will suit you face and help you to make the most of your brows. The brow artist will consider your hair colour and recommended the best brow treatment
There are a few brow treatments to create the perfect brow for you:
HD Brows is a bespoke eyebrow treatment that is tailored to you – a combination of custom-blended colour, hair removal and make up application for bespoke brows that suit you.
Henna Brows is a type of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. This is ideal if your brows are a bit sparse in areas or they’ve been over plucked. It is a natural pigment so great for sensitive skin types.
Brow lamination is essentially a perm for your eyebrows. It is a two-step process designed to give the illusion of fuller, more defined eyebrows. This is best for anyone who wants to make a thin brow appear full.
It is important to apply lots of brow oil to your brows before bed to nourish your brows and keep them healthy and soft.
Please note a wax and shape is included in all treatments and a patch test is required for all treatments 48 hours prior to your first appointment.
- For your wedding brows, you should try a slightly darker shade than normal, so that they look more polished in your photos.
- Book your last brow appointment no later than 5-7 days before the wedding, allowing any sensitivity and redness to calm down well before the big day.
- Make sure you have all your brow appointments booked in up until the wedding day. It’s one less thing to thing about before the big day.
BOOKING Brows at H&V…
You can book online by clicking on ‘Book Now‘ , download the Honey and Violet App via the App Store or by calling the salon on 01786 479120.